- What 3 things can you tell the MumsVillage audience about yourself;
I’m a young man in my mid 20’s ; I believe in living life to the fullest ; I like my tea with two spoons of sugar lol (I believe I’m a funny guy)
- What is your occupation? I work as an Account Executive in a Marketing agency.
We like Numbers 🙂
- How many kids do you have and what are their ages? 1; 1.5 years
- How many diapers do you think you’ve changed? 10
- How many selfies do you take in a week? 2.5
- How many videos of your kids do you take in a week? 0
Now on to Other Fun Questions
- How did becoming a Dad change your personality? I think my friends and family would be better placed to answer this.
- How do you play (or try to ) with your kids? Cheeky games that involve physical bodily movements.
- What is the most memorable thing about being a new Father in Nairobi? Spending time with my daughter.
- What is the best parenting hack you have adopted over the years? Getting my daughter to laugh
- Share something your child has recently done or said to make you laugh? Her laughter makes me laugh too.
- How did you choose your kid’s name and what do they mean? I wanted my daughter to have a name as unique and beautiful as I imagine her to be when she grows up. It is a French name that translates to Sky Blue.
Share your tips with others
1. What are your top 3 family friendly places in Nairobi? Giraffe Centre and Nairobi National Park
- Which activities do you regularly engage in for recreation with your family? Having lunch with my family at a restaurant.
Your Nostalgia of the Past and Hopes for the Future
- In what way do you hope the workplace will be different for your kids? I hope they are valued for whatever work they do and get the recognition they deserve that will enable them to grow.
- What is the one thing or experience you never had that you want for your kids? Going to watch a football game with my father.
- And on the flip side, what is the one thing or experience you wish your child could have from your childhood that they can’t? They won’t be able to experience the simple Nairobi lifestyle that I had as a child due to the fast pace evolution of the city into a more commercial location.
- What is one thing you miss about your life before your kids? Less responsibilities
- What are some of the most challenging aspects of being a parent for you? Adapting to the parental responsibilities.
- How would you like to be remembered? As a good father, a good husband, a good son, a good sibling and a good friend.