Other Articles from Sharon Mutua
7 of Kenya’s Most Famous Celebrity Dads
Mothers are known to be the heart of the home, the thread that holds the home together. However, Dads have just as much love and support to give. We are appreciating the men in our lives this week. Here are a few top celebrity Dads in Kenya that many know, some admire and most look up to.
1. His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta. Leader of our country and his cool family.
2. Chef Ali Said Mandhry, Father, Husband, Model, TV personality, face of Chevrolet, Coastal Cuisine Ambassador. One of Kenya’s leading Celebrity Chefs.
3. Eric Wainaina, Talented Kenyan Singer and Songwriter
4. David Mathenge aka. Nameless, Famous Kenyan Pop-artist, Architect, doting Husband and father to two lovely daughters.
Read More: Dads are Different: Interview with Neil Ribiero
5. Collins Injera, Kenyan National Rugby Sevens player. This superdad has scored the second highest number of tries ever in the World Rugby Sevens Series.
6. Shaffie Weru, Kiss FM Presenter, Media Personality and Blingy Dad.
7. Jackson Biko, This Father of two is Kenya’s Most loved Blogger and Writer.
Read more: Our Top 7 Dad stories from 2015