8 Breast Pump Options to consider.
If you are going back to work, or your baby has latch issues, or you have health conditions, or you just want somebody else to feed your baby when you leave your house, a breast pump is a lifesaver.
When you’re looking for a breast pump to use on your breastfeeding journey, it’s important to understand the different types of breast pumps available and choose one that will fit your lifestyle and help you reach your pumping goals.
- Manual Breast Pumps: These have no external power source and rely on your hands to squeeze a handle to extract milk. They tend to be light and portable but they usually express much less milk due to their reduced suction power.
- Personal Electric Pumps: These come with electronic features and have a much greater suction than manual pumps. However, they can be noisy and cost more than manual pumps.
Whether you are looking for an electric or a manual pump. Here are the 8 brands options you should consider;
1. Tommee Tippee.
The Tommee Tippee Manual Pump comes in 3 parts making it easier to clean and assemble. It has the following features;
- Easy to control.
- Ensures comfortable milk let down.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Easy to clean.
Click Here to shop!
You can also opt for the Tommee Tippee electric pump which unlike the manual requires power and has more parts.
Lansinoh manual pump is small enough making it easy to move around with. It comes with;
- Spare valve.
- 2 150ml storage bags.
- Milk storage bags samples.
Click Here to shop!
You can also opt for the Lansinoh electric pump which unlike the manual requires power and has more parts. The pump allows you to pump directly into milk storage bags, which means you won’t have to worry about pouring the milk from bottles to the storage bags.
3. Mom Easy.
The mom easy manual breast pump comes with the following key features:
- Easy to assemble.
- Portable and discreet.
- Breast pump unit.
- Breast shield with valve and membrane.
Medela breast pump is popular as it mimics the way a baby nurses to maximize your pumping session. This means you’ll get more milk—faster. The Medela manual breast pump is ideal for travel since its lightweight. It has the following key features;
- Bottle stand to prevent milk spills.
- Swivel handle for comfortable positioning.
- 2- Phase expression technology that makes pumping fast.
- 5 parts making it easy to clean and assemble.
Click Here to shop.
You can also opt for the Medela electric pump which unlike the manual requires power and has more parts.
The Avent Manual Breast pump is a good value Phillips brand that has the following features;
- Easy to use, transport and store.
- 5 BPA free parts that are easy to assemble.
- Compatible to other Phillip Avent products.
Click Here to shop!
You can also opt for the Avent electric pump which unlike the manual requires power and has more parts. The Avent breast pump prides itself for a “no lean forward” design which means you can pump and recline without fear of leaking milk.
6. Totos Stuff.
Totos stuff Manual Breastpump has the following key features:
- Breast Feeding pump.
- Manual massage.
Generic silicone Manual Breastpumps are made of silicone that is healthy, non-toxic and safe. It has the following key features:
- Simple and Anti-leaking designs.
- Unique silica resilience.
- Vacuum adsorption.
Intelligent electric Breastpump has the following key features;
- Portable with USB slot for power bank connection.
- Double or single pump.
Click Here to explore and shop for your preferred breast pump from MumsVillageShop and get it delivered to your place of convenience.
Breastfeeding superheroes out there, it’s your turn to share your experience and advice to the new mums out there who are doing their best for their babies. Can you recommend a pump? Do you have any tips and tricks? If so, don’t be shy and share in the comments below!
You may also Like: