Other Articles from Wayua Mutisya
SheHive Is Coming To Nairobi
MumsVillage is excited to partner with She Leads Africa on its innovative bootcamp, #SheHiveNairobi
This bootcamp will give female entrepreneurs, professionals and students the opportunity to learn business-related skills, create new networks and get access to and impressive lineup of successful business people willing to mentor them. Speakers for SheHive Nairobi include:
- Bob Collymore, CEO, Safaricom
- Hilda Moraa, Founder and former CEO of Weza Tele Ltd.
- Nik Nesbitt, GM, IBM East Africa
- Wanjira Longauer, Radio Host (Capital FM Kenya) and Television Host (EbonyLife TV’s Moments Kenya)
- Shamim Ehsani, Marketing Director, Tribe Hotel
- Andreata Muforo, Investment Director, TLcom Capital Partners
Find out more information here
Because we love our community, MumsVillage is excited to offer 2 FREE weekend tickets for the event! If you’re interested in entering this ticket raffle all you have to do is fill out this form and let us know how you stand to benefit from this bootcamp. We believe in the power of sisterhood so please include the email addresses of 2 friends who you think will like to join you. You may be able to win the raffle as a group and spend an amazing weekend together… Because friends that learn together, earn together.