1/2 cup (120 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 cup Dove gluten-free flour (from Healthy U)
1/2 cup jumbo oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks)
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets with oil.
2) Beat together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
3) Add the egg and mix.
4) In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
6) Stir in the chocolate chips.
7) Roll small handfuls of dough into balls. Place them on a parchment paper-line cookie sheet, leaving about 1 1/2″ to 2″ between cookies.
9) Bake the cookies for 8 minutes (for soft cookies) or 12 minutes (for crunchier ones), until they’re a light golden brown, with slightly darker edges.
10) Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for two minutes on the tray. Then, transfer them to racks to cool.
For more yummy goodies check out Sugarpie Cupcakes
You may also like:
20 Bakeries and Cake Suppliers to Add to your Planning List in 2019