Can your Relationship Survive after Cheating?
1. If you are a highly sexual person, commit to someone you find sexy. Don’t marry yet still wander around outside because your kind of sexiness cannot be found at home.
2. If your relationship/marriage is going through issues, cheating will not solve them. Cheating only complicates things. Love is not for cowards who look for the easy way and escape route; but for the brave who make it work.
3. If your partner cheats on you, don’t revenge by cheating back. No tit for tat. No “two can play that game”. Don’t demean yourself and lower your values and principles just because your partner did. End the love. Walk out with your dignity intact.
4. If your ex cheated on you, don’t punish your current partner by cheating. Don’t cheat because you were once cheated on. Remember how hurt you felt when your ex cheated on you, don’t put your current partner through the same hurt.
5. If the media tries to convince you that it is OK to cheat as long as you use a condom; remember condoms don’t protect your spouse and children from the pain and betrayal your unfaithfulness will bring.
6. If you are a flirty person, commit to a person you will be exclusively flirty with. Marry someone you will be naughty with so that you won’t have time to be suggestive with others.
7. If the sex life in your marriage has become dull, don’t look outside for excitement. Spice up your marriage, bring back the fire. Your spouse wants good sex too.
8. If misleading voices are telling you to cheat because everyone is cheating these days; remember not everyone is cheating, don’t ruin your love based on lies. Not everyone is cheating. This world has many faithful couples who are happy in love. There is no peace, honour, growth or blessing in unfaithfulness.
9. If your spouse doesn’t touch you or sex you well, if your partner orgasms too quickly or takes too long, if your partner is boring in bed; remember love is about learning each other. Teach your partner how to make love to you, make your requests known; your partner may not even be knowing you are suffering in silence.
10. If your sex life has been negatively affected because you two constantly fight, don’t run into the arms of another. Fights occur because you two don’t communicate well. Healthy communication brings a healthy sex life. You may think it’s OK to be with another to relieve the hurt of the constant fights at home, but it will hurt you even more when your love ends because of your unfaithfulness.
11. If your friends are encouraging you to cheat, change your friends. Real friends keep you on the right track and support you in keeping your love together.
12. If your ego tells you it’s OK to cheat because you are now wealthy, you can afford a prostitute or pay for lavish travels to finance your affair; remember pride comes before a fall. Why are you selling your character so cheap? No amount of money is worth destroying your future and hurting the one who loves you and your family.
13. If you are in a long-distance love and your partner lives or works far from you, don’t fool around claiming your sexual needs must be met no matter what as you look for another person within reach. Call your spouse on phone despite the distance. Release your sexual frustrations to your partner through the phone. Soon, you two will be physically together, your patience will be rewarded. True love waits for him/her to come.
For more on Love and Relationships read Capital Fm Lifestyle