When did you last take a photo with your family that was done by a professional photographer? Have you ever been to one?
Every end of year, families should come together to catch up, discuss how the year went and of course have some good old fun. To capture some of these lasting memories, you have got to visit a professional photographer in and around town. Nairobi just happens to provide some of the best family photographers.
Here’s our top picks for family memories “capturers”
1. Emukule Photography: Emukule is a professional and fun photographer. He will make you and yours feel right at home while taking amazing photos all at once. MumsVillage team thanks you for our great photos.
2. BoyOnTheLedge: Clement and his team continue to outdo themselves with great artistic work. With a name like Boyontheledge, you expect nothing but perfection with someone hanging on to get you the perfect shot.
3. Davasha Photography: David and his team ensure that those special moments throughout your lives can be remembered for years to come. They even provide classes to teach you these particular skills.
4. Media Max Networks: They are a unique team that go out of their way to capture organic and unique moments that you are sure to enjoy for a lifetime. They provide a candid and natural atmosphere to make you feel right at home.
5. Leon Photographer: Leon is really good at what he and his team does. They capture striking moments that look great in print.
6. Zafarani Photography: With Zafarani you are sure to enjoy your photo shoots as well as get great quality moments captured on camera. You are sure to have a great time with him.
7. Peter Cacah Photography: Peter combines his love of the natural world with his fascination of the world’s cultures. Also, each of his photographs tells a story. Contact Peter for that photo shoot you have always wanted and create long lasting memories.
We hope to see some of the great moments you and your family capture as a mark of the end of a great year.
To borrow from Zafarani Photography’s description of what they do, “Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot”.