Jangwani Camp: The Hidden Paradise
Jangwani Camp offers a myriad of activities such as:
- Luxury Tented Camps: These units are snuggled on a clifside overlooking the tripple waterfalls along the famous Sagana River. They boast of a large and comfortable double bed with a spacious ensuite bathroom. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the river and falls from the tents.
- Swimming: This is the perfect activity for those of you who just want to relax and enjoy a nice swim at Jangwani for a day. The swimming area is located in front of the camp. Additionally, if you are seeking for some more excitement, you can always plunge from the biggest waterfall into the water, fully protected, and safe!
- Simple Rafting: At Jangwani we provide rafting for beginners in front of the campsite. You will be guided through many different activities and build up new skills! This rafting is not only for beginners, but also perfect for a team building activity, as it allows you to work together with your peers to achieve a common goal. Additionally, this ride also involves you rafting close to the scenic Jangwani falls and an adventurous swim into a small cave behind our biggest fall. Everyone will be fully equipped and ready to face the exhilarating experience!
- Fishing: For fishing enthusiasts, River Tana provides an opportunity to engage in the sport with various fish species to look forward to.A good catch guarantees you a delicious meal at the campsite while enjoying the enchanting sight of the amazing Jangwani falls.
- Bonfire: When was the last time you sat at a bonfire? Historically, bonfires were lit when people shared stories that were passed on through generations. At Jangwani, bonfires are available for our guests! Meanwhile, you can enjoy drinks from our bar and the warmth of the fire, sharing stories, with relaxing sounds of the waterfalls in the background.
- Archery: Do you have what it takes to become the next skilled archer? This game is all about aim and focus, you just need to be ready to have some serious fun and learn how to shoot some arrows while at it.Hitting the bull’s eye depends on how much fun you want to have, the more times you miss the more fun you have trying to nail it!
Many more exciting activities like rafting, kayaking, river trail nature walk, waterfall plunging among others. We also have a restaurant and bar where you can enjoy some down time.
Visit our website: http://jangwani.co.ke to explore more options and view pricing of the different activities. Welcome to the hidden paradise!