StringPulse provides guitar lessons. But before we tell you about StringPulse, did you know that there are several benefits for kids who learn to play a musical instrument ?
- Kids who study music from an early age can do better when it comes to school. They tend to have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills than their peers who do not participate in music lessons.
- Children who play music learn hard work, practice and discipline from playing.
- Playing a musical instrument helps develop kids’ creative thinking and motor skills.
- Music helps kids become more active listeners.
- In the past, secondary students who took part in a music group at school reported the lowest lifetime and current use of all substances (tobacco, alcohol, and drugs).
These are just a few examples of the many benefits that you children can get from learning how to play a musical instrument. StringPulse provides guitar lessons.
There are several things that can be learnt. We teach technique:
- proper use of hand and fingers
- various techniques
- balance between hands
- finger placement
- scales etc.
We also teach rhythm, theory and musical application. What we teach is more than just music, more than just a guitar lesson. Join us as we educate this worlds future.