The Program aims to support women empowered MSMEs in Kenya who are among those most affected by COVID-19. This emergency loan will enable them to stabilize their business, retain staff and adapt their business for the pandemic and beyond.
Specifically, we are looking for women entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria;
⚠️ Eligibility Criteria
- A valid Kenyan National ID
- Aged 18 – 70 years old
- Business is majority female-owned
- Business has been in existence for at least 6 months prior to applying for loans
- Have an annual turnover of Ksh 1 million to Ksh 5 million
- Have less than 50 employees
- Businesses does not engage in alcohol, tobacco & drug-related businesses, weapons manufacture & war-related activities, gambling/betting, sex-related industries, or have ownership by Government or parastatal actors
- Are a member of WomenWork
If eligible, applicants of the Rebuild Program have an opportunity to receive the following benefits;
- Interest-free loans starting from KES 31,200 with a 2 month payback and up to KES 1.5M over 6 months payback
- Free Online Business Training: gain action-oriented advice from industry experts.
- Online Supportive Community – a space to connect with a growing community of other ambitious women entrepreneurs.
For any questions, please check out our FAQs here
Learn More About The Program:
Click Here To Apply