* Click, Click*
Nadia Kist is a freelance photographer based in Nairobi. She is a native New Yorker living in Kenya. Because of her love for photography, she is a self-taught photographer of people, sports and the world as she experiences it. This is through her work and travel.
Her portfolio is diverse including:
- Engagement photo-shoot
- Parties/ Get togethers
- Maternity photo-shoot
- Newborn and baby photography.
In addition, she covers events and shoots for marketing and sports. Her style can be best described as natural and clean. Therefore, she uses mostly natural light and keeps the core beauty of each frame, also during the editing process #nofilter. Set sessions include several things.
She does all of the following and so much more:
1. Pre-shoot meeting to develop concept and style
2. On-location photo shoot, about 2 hours, with exception
to newborn and baby which ranges 4-6 hours
3. Up to 8 hours post-shoot editing.
4. If asked for, customized chalk-board messaging are included
6. Final set of 30 digital frames
5. Password protected log-in for viewing and download
“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
― Marc Riboud
There are so many precious moments that only a camera can preserve. Remember that, today everything exists to end in a photograph. So, let us write the story of your life. You can call/ contact her on the number given.