Jennifer Carroll holds a BA in Education, is a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator, a Professional Doula (Doulas of North America) and a Fellow of the American College of Childbirth Educators.
She is a Lamaze International Program Director with Giving Birth Lamaze Childbirth Educator Training Program (USA) and the founder of Elizabeth Project International.
She trained with USDA –WIC in lactation support and with Gunderson Lutheran Health Services, Resolve Through Sharing: Bereavement Training for Perinatal Loss.
She has been active in developing Lamaze Childbirth Education and other maternal support programs internationally since 1999.
All training programs are approved by Lamaze International and provide continuing education credit.
Training Programs provided:
- Lamaze Childbirth Educator Training
- Breastfeeding Support Counselor Training
- Lactation Educator Training
- Nacham Bereavement Support Counselor Training
- Lamaze Childbirth Education for Parents
- Breastfeeding your Baby courses for expectant parents