Masala Chips Recipe
- 2lb pre-fried chips
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp crushed fresh green chili
- ½ tsp freshly ground garlic
- 4 crushed fresh tomatoes (or 2 tbsp tomato puree)
- 1 tsp royco mchuzi mix
- 1 tsp paprika
- touch of turmeric
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Add the cumin, green chilies, garlic and tomatoes, salt, red chili powder, turmeric into a blender and mix well, Heat the oil in a large sauce-pan or wok add blended ingredients and heat until oil separates.
2. Add the lemon juice and green coriander, mix once, add chips, carefully mix a couple of times with a wooden spoon (or chips will break up). Serve hot from the pan.
Find more of Chef Ricky’s deliciousness on his page.