Other Articles from Amanda Gicharu Kemoli
Fun Recipe : Strawberry and Coconut Popsicles
These coconut and strawberry popsicles are super simple to make and healthy on top! They are refreshing, naturally sweetened and vegan. Plus the fun colour swirl makes them a favourite with kids. It could make for a great birthday party idea.
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 2 cups or 300g ripe strawberries
- 2 – 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Wash and hull the strawberries and puree them in a food processor or blender.
- Stir half of the strawberry puree together with the coconut milk. Sweeten to taste with honey or maple syrup.
- Pour the coconut milk into popsicle molds alternating with a little strawberry puree in between.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Run molds under warm water before removing popsicles.
Read more recipes from Amanda’s Blog.
You might also like: Not all ice lollies are Bad, Try this Healthy Option